Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2008>>>>>>2009= Happy New Year!!!

today
31december2008...
the last day of 2008...
tat means..
this is my last post of 2008 at here lo!!~~

haha!
time flies.2008 has come to the end today..
2009 is coming soon~now left few hour more...
im not going out to any countdown party for new year celebration..
why??
of coz my mum not allowed...
she said: what's the point to celebrating for new year?you'ld celebrate it ur own at home ma...
my os:indeed...haiz..no point,so i planning to celebrate myself lol~~

--eat some goodies: chocolate bar, cookies,soft drink,fruit juice o watever i love!
--waiting for the new year countdown show in front of TV..( channel 5,ch 8,ch u,ntv 7,tv3,8tv ?!) haha...lol!!
but is that enough for myself?
i think so...

now i just waiting for Chinese New Year coming!!!
hehe!!!
there are so many thing are waiting for me to do...
gotong-royong for my house...
buy my new clothes...
and so on...
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
busyman~

well...
2008 is coming to the end soon...
school is opening soon,
ah!
i will going to Dating with BOOKS again!
hiak hiak!!!
Nevertheless,
i have to strive for my study from now on...
gonna say goodbye to my'honeymoon'....

(v.v) .......

anyway...
i just wanna say HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!! my dearest friends!
hope u all can leading a good new life in 2009 n forever~


Come on!...Let's celebrate for the new born life in 2009!!
CHEERS!!!!!








1 comment: