Sunday, February 8, 2009

untitled

why i put the article's topic as "untitled"?
i dont know also...it sudden appear on my mind,
i always fussy about wat title i should put as the topic for my article**??

i hv not been updated my blog after the CNY holidays^^
here,i would like to say something to our "beloved" monitor---
resh,very sorry that i didnt edit my blog in english yea!!^^

haha!!
ya,sumtime i couldn't express my thought n some matter by using english...
i found that difficulty there,
hoping for u all understanding..

since the school reopening again after CNY,i had packed and fussed by everything!
meanwhile, i do really enjoy everyday either in school or tuition class...
i really cherish the moment i had with my classmate!!
i do really wondering with the form six school life that i ever had.!!

maths by Miss Khoo-------her voice really awesome!!!
chemistry by Puan Yen-------her"mono" tones make us zzZZZZ

here for my class 6AD and my classmate:
i really appreciate what u done for me at the moment we have,
except copying the homework(^^)
talk about gossip,lepak-ing everywhere,laugh aloud with each other,
make (fake=best )result for the experiment togerther,
haha!!we r the hopeless student in EC.....XD
(just kidding)

very tiring these few days...
fall sick again...cough,fever,flu,headache-------normal symptom..
hope can get well as fast as possible.....praying now ~~
my school's sport day and Chingay event will coming soon on this week~
of cos i will be duty for these two activities...wow!!exciting now~~~








2 comments:

  1. recently the weather or the room temperature is not good.., so take care of your health. drink more water. have to strive for our study for the next few months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEe so kind of you.. its ok.. doesnt matter, but if u write in english u n improve right? thanks for helping me in mandarin:)

    ReplyDelete