Saturday, April 25, 2009

A depressive day~



Today 25 April 2009
i have just finished my MUET exam in my school.
frankly,it was my second time to taking this test...Compared with last time,im really disappointed
to my performances today especially in listening part....
In fact,the listening part was my weak point causing my result going down the drain in my first MUET last year....
I got band 3 for the whole test....=.=.......
sad and speechless,just left 2 more marks then can get band 4,but failed......




Since my failure in last year,so i decided to take the test again in this year.
i told myself,i must strive and get at least band 4,not bcoz of lack of confidence,
the fact is bcoz of my broken english...damn lousy lar.......im not lying....+.+




Today i went to school by kok yuan's car,at the moment i get in the car,just saw ping and pam were reading for the test....while eeling in front of car....
i was trying to relax myself and take a sleep before arriving in school.
my thought was sudden fulled of depression,nervous...OMG,headache again >.<


haiz...dont know how to express my feeling today........speechless...




Band 5,or even Band 6~
for me ,it's too far away and impossible to achieve it...
well,but one of my friend-----Edison Chegne....aiyo,i have got used to call him eu wei lar,
it is sound better lar~...He was my classmate since form 4 in secondary school...
he was so confident to his performances in MUET and said there is not impossible to get band 6..
what LONG LIVE BAND 6~.i never thought of it lor~...
anyway,eu wei~i believes you sure can make it de~^^




I just hope that i can still keep on going for the upcoming speaking test next week...
now,i must get through all my homework within these 2 days instead of everthing....
PA 1,PA 2.Maths 1,Maths 2,biology,physical chemistry~proposal and report for chess EC open~
all these packed me to the hell already~...ahhhhhhhh~




No comments:

Post a Comment