Saturday, October 2, 2010

Look afar from height








how wish i could fly around the world....
how wish i could fly around the world without any burdensome things....




flying as far as a bird...
seek for my dream....
no obstacle.....along my journey.......
seek for freedom....
no restriction......along my way.......











sigh.....my campus life really fulled of a lot of work....
assignment,discussion,meeting,presentation.....
what's the point we gonna do these for?
of course,i'm asking for nothing
.....=.=









well,it's come to the weekends today...
no outing,no playing,no entertainment....
stay in room and close myself from external contact...lol~~
it's time to be serious.....
buck up!!!girl~..i told myself...








*****************************碍眼的分割线************************










i hate it!...i hate it!!!
how come i will staying with such kind of "pig"under the same roof??
i can't imagine,i still can bear all the thing u had done in my mind...
don't u ever think what is the basic of sanitation???












please lah~~no spoon-feed here,ok?
if not then pls get out of my sight!!
pls...be active.....keep the place clean....kindly to remind you...
go back and revise back what's hygiene~ok?
"Thank you"!!! =.=











No comments:

Post a Comment