Friday, May 29, 2009

假期物语




my haggard look~






woohoo~exam is over!I've waited for this holidays to come~


well,i am sick again,how unfortunate i am!!!thought can enjoy my holidays,ishkk...~


my immune system loss control already~=.=


maybe my body's humoral response immune system are attacked by antigens~suck~


i couldn't get enough sleep on these few days,i just slept for 4 hours only per day~



we went cs for shopping at cs yesterday before tuition,


thought it's chance for me to shop,shop,shop!


but my condition of sick was getting worse,


headache,flu,sore throat,all made me going to bang on the wall!!!


fortunately i still can tahan until the end of PA tuition class...
>.<





St.john + BSM = 3+1,the first girls' marching team of EC~*.*????

kanan lurus???...(haha,just for fun)


************************************************************************************************





no matter what was happened to you,i will give you my support and strength to overcome this problem,be strong!!!

we will stand by your side.....thing in the past are beyond redemption,but you can pursue what is in the future~



XXXXX,behave yourself,dont ever think yo
u can show your angry and jealuousy by hurting someone!!!@#%$%&*@#*@

trying to ruin others'reputation,that's worthless for you to do that...well,i must say,please keep fit for your body,and.....keep your mouth shut!!!(so bad~~~)stop 妖言惑众~....



we will forgive what you have done,we appreciate it.I think we may provide some treatment for you to cure your mental problem!!! xP.....so everyone will stop calling you"sandinglong"(crazy fellow),k?



Do you all ever think that i'm so bad,talking bad word back at XXXXX?

definitely no!do you know,how i wish i could help XXXXX's problem~~

but everyone said it's useless...

hopefully i can use my holiday wisely~









1 comment:

  1. not enough of sleep of course would make your immune system collapse. so you just enjoy to rest at home la. brew and have some tonis to streghten your health too! the story of XXXXX can tell me later on if we meet in msn? hehez......

    ReplyDelete