Friday, May 8, 2009

so near yet so far








******ish~~~just came back from tuition,is damn tired lol xp...



it was so satisfactory to my revision....because i had finally finished my Maths practice for the upcoming mid-year exam-----Chapter 1 "Numbers and Set"...hooray....ermm...why so excited?of cos i had solved all the damn hard question,lol~



well,my school life seems becoming meaningless to me ever since it reopens...too much thing going on in my precious time for study~~my mood currently is so bad,stomachache again since before the muet speaking started.....damn tak boleh tahan....haiz,it's fine la,my common symptoms what...gastric ,lol~...maybe failed to enhance my diet properly ...but fortunately i still could overcome it when i was doing my speaking test on tuesday~in order to get confident for the test,the only thing i can do is-----spoke louder than other candidates!yup,i done it,both of the examiner were staring at me ,i tot maybe i was out of the point instead of my voice was louder than others~aisyk~~~



anyway,it's over!now it's the time for study~left about 13 days more~must"jiayou" loh~time and tides for no man,as man need to be prepare~let's hope it can be done as well^^




aeeee~my posture seems like....... x)



signed out >.<

2 comments:

  1. your life is meaningless? I will try to fill up your life with rainbow's colour! XD

    stomachache during muet speaking? it was really because of gastric problem? not monthly menstruation? XD

    speak louder during sepaking test doenst means that you did better meh~ the most important is the fluency while u speaking~ XD

    jia you on the coming exam!

    插上頭香! 開心啦!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey~it was really stomachache lo~
    i said liao,i spoke louder just wanna gain confident mah~aiyo~
    k lah~jia you for the exam too xp

    ReplyDelete